# of divers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Babbly Brook Book Nook

I have a delicious place for reading. 

It's at the outer edge of a stone wall built for training soldiers before they were shipped to battle in the Second World War. 


Today, it serves as a little river dam, and it yields an unusual void that seems to be perfectly Ringo-shaped.

happy little feet

Usually, I make a huge batch of fresh, iced tea and something sandwich-ey, then head to the sacred secretspot where I can kick my feet up to rest my old bones and devour books alive. 


It's easy to lose track of time in this dreamy, little wonderspot beside the chatty little brook that will tell you its deep secrets after you've well-earned its trust.


Find yourself a little getaway, sooner or later you'll need it.

Happy trails to you

x
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...