# of divers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

To be perfectly honest, I've always thought the role of President should be determined by a lottery system, and not by the largely flawed and outdated electoral college system. 

The selected candidate should cringe when their name is drawn, and mutter something to the effect of:

"SCHNAPSCHNITZEL FECKING-FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
IT'S MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT!". 

Anyone who actually fancies the position of President (or Prison Warden for that matter), should be automatically disqualified from consideration. Until then, I shall continue to add to my collection. I do hope this occurs sometime soon'ish, before I'm unable to see out from my rear view mirror.


Get your arsecakes to the polls and vote, my friends.

Happy Election Day!

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...