# of divers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

If I Were Mayor...

 I'd invite everyone to boat trips on the water,
and free balloon rides over the city.

Tumblr_lney065lkv1qaqih6o1_500_large

I would leave quarters in gumball machines for the children to find.

 Tumblr_m069ohkz871qfdwsio1_400_large

I'd line the streets with musicians for spontaneous street dancing,

 

and I would install cotton candy dispensers on every other street corner.

 Tumblr_m4urpqm8mh1rsm53yo1_500_large

I would appoint a king and queen of wishful thinking,
and I'd serve candled pancakes more often than not.


I'd remind all to take in the the smells of summernight,
and to listen carefully for any late evening soundbugs.

 Tumblr_lnhenxo9bx1qclqbso1_500_large

I'd turn the perimeter of the city into a lollipop forest,
and I'd let the elderly wander free from residential homes.


Wishing you fancy dreams throughout the day.

x
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...